[Cantaloupe and Crab]_How to eat_Caution
Crab is a kind of cold food. We can’t eat it with fruits such as watermelon or cantaloupe, which can easily cause diarrhea.
Seafood such as crabs is best not to be eaten with cold ingredients, it is best to eat warm foods such as ginger and garlic, so that it can be fishy and neutralize the coldness of crabs.
Let’s find out about the dietary taboos of cantaloupe and crab.
Can crabs be eaten with cantaloupe? Nutritionists introduce that crabs and cantaloupe should not be eaten together. The nature of crab food is very cold and sensitive to cold.
Cantaloupe is also cold. If these foods are paired with crabs, they will become unbearable if they are added to the cold!
Therefore, do not eat cantaloupe and other cold foods immediately after eating crabs, you can eat some ginger water appropriately, which brings the effect of warming the stomach.
Cantaloupe’s Consumption We know the efficacy and role of cantaloupe, the following people will come to understand the cantaloupe’s consumption taboo.
1. Cantaloupe is a cold fruit, so it should not be eaten too much at one time, so as not to cause diarrhea.
2. People who suffer from beriberi, constipation, bloating, cold cough, and postpartum, do not eat after the disease; pregnant women can eat cantaloupe during pregnancy, but do not eat it after delivery
Because cantaloupe is cold.
3, Deficiency constitution, diabetic people eat cantaloupe with caution.
Benefits of eating cantaloupe1. Cantaloupe contains high levels of antioxidant flavonoids, which can withstand good protection of our body and can prevent a variety of cancers.
2. The fruit’s rich B-complex vitamins also have good health effects. Vitamin C is beneficial to the human body against infectious diseases, and the mineral manganese can be used as a synergistic component of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase.
3. Cantaloupe has a low metabolism, low stool, and is rich in nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
It can meet the body’s daily vitamin A and vitamin C needs, and provides other valuable minerals, such as potassium and its folic acid.
4. The content of folic acid in cantaloupe is very high, which can effectively deform the cationic child.
5. The potassium content of cantaloupe is also very rich.
Potassium protects the body, prevents coronary heart disease, and maintains a normal heart rate and blood pressure.
Eating this fruit is also beneficial for reducing LDL and increasing HDL.
In addition, potassium also helps prevent muscle contraction fractures and helps the body recover quickly from injuries.
6, its rich in vitamin A is beneficial to maintain healthy skin, reduce the risk of cataracts, and improve vision.
Vitamin A’s effectiveness also includes the prevention of lung cancer and oral cancer.
Cantaloupe can also be used as part of a pregnant woman’s diet. This fruit can relieve water retention and help the body eliminate excess sodium.